Saturday, May 28, 2011

WELCOME

Hey everyone! As most of you know I am trying to find an outlet for all my creativity lately. Other than event planning and crafts a dear love of mine is cooking. Thinking up new recipes and getting in the kitchen (or lab sometimes)! It is either the Johnson in me or the Puertorican... or maybe both!

This blog will be a mix of all those wonderful things that make me... well... me! Recipes quick and easy, appetizers fun and interesting, creative event ideas and of course I am sure, random thoughts on my mind. Please feel free to join, send the link to your friends, print off a recipe and share! That is the beauty of a good meal, it brings people together. If you need certain recipes or things like gluten free, certain allergies, or under 30 minutes, etc let me know! I love a challenge.

Also I would like to know what grocery stores everyone shops at. I am going to be getting their weekly specials and post recipes with those deals in mind (we all need to save some money these days)

I am not big into coupon clipping simply because I don't have the added time, but if one certain brand of sauce is on sale, of course I rather have the cheaper (when it comes to certain things).

Thank you in advance for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment